- 1) It is mandatory to stay in the ashram itself. Any program that might be of 3 days, 6 days or 9 days program is residential. You are not allowed to leave the ashram during the program except for special circumstances.
- 2) If you are new to Oshodhara you can begin with any Pragya program except Acharya Pragya, Reiki Acharya and Utsav Pragya. (For these three programs you need to do some prior programs).
- 3) All Samadhi programs last for duration of 6 days each. There are 28 levels of Samadhi/sumiran programs. You can do the second level only if you have completed the first level and so on i.e. you can do a particular Samadhi group only if you have completed all the previous levels. Dhyan Samadhi is the first level.
- 4) If you are interested in any program, you can do it only if you have booked it in advance or only if you have informed us.
- 5) You need to reach the ashram one day before the start of the program by 8 p.m. if not your booking will be cancelled. If there is any delay in your flight or train you can inform us in advance so we can take necessary steps on our end to prevent your booking from being cancelled.
- 6) All Samadhi/sumiran groups start from early Monday morning and last till Saturday afternoon.
- 7) Registration is done on every Sunday till 8 pm for Samadhi groups and on every Sunday and Wednesday for 3 day Pragya groups.
- 8) One day meditation camp is held on every 2nd Sunday of each month at Oshodhara Nanak Dham, Murthal , Sonipat (Haryana) from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. For this camp no prior booking or information is required.
- 9) In the same way you can attend all the celebration programs of around 2 hours duration without any advance booking on information.
- 10) For program schedule please click here (http://www.oshodhara.com/Schedule.php)
- 11) Please bring a photo id and a passport size photograph with you.
- 12) For any Samadhi program, you also need a white dress kurta Pajama, salwar suit or a white rob.
- 13) There is no special dress code for Pragya programs and first three levels of Samadhi programs.
- 14) All our ashrams have accommodation facilities ranging from dormitory to AC rooms ( 2, 3 and five bedded rooms)
- 15) Purely vegetarian and nutritious food is provided including breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea.
- 16) For detailed info call on 9671400196/93, 0130-2483911/12 from 10 am to 6 pm or write to us at [email protected]